An e-mail is an electronic service that allows you to send and recieve message in a simple way. Now it is an important tool on the daily life because it is a fast, simple and efficient way to communicate with other people. This is the reason why send an email replaced a few ways of communication like fax or traditional mail.
Any user of smartphones, computer, laptop or other devices can use any email service. So, on this article we will teach you how to send an email in a few steps:
Step by step: how to send an email
- Step 1: the first thing you have to do to send an email is to sign in on your favorite server, like Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo or others. Type your address and your password and click on the “sign in” button.
- Step 2: now that you are in the main page or inbox, you must look for a “create email” button. It may be located on the top of the page.
- Step 3: it will show you a new window. Here you need to fill some information: the address to whom you are sending the email that need to follow this format “firstname.lastname@example.org”. If you are sending it to more people, you have to separate every address with a “;”.
- Step 4: on the subject you need to write down what is this message about. This way the other person will know what is in that mail.
- Step 5: you will see a blank space. This is were you need to write down the content of your mail. You can add documents, pictures, videos, external links and others. Also, you can change the size of the letter, the color and the font.
- Step 6: finally you just need to press the “send” button and your mail will be done. It will notify you that your message is already sent.